The pace of change has never been faster. Governments are being asked to find new ways of helping their people like never before. At Civica, we work closely with you to deliver real change that will make a difference.
Whether you need a nationwide portal, an asset management system, or a track and trace app, our software solutions are designed to help authorities provide more efficient, more responsive and more cost-effective services for citizens.
We’ll help you manage remote workers across platforms, integrate products to maximise efficiency and help your teams be more productive. All while keeping costs down.
And with over 20 years of experience supporting government and critical national infrastructure, we understand what it takes to create robust, ethical and secure systems that protect your organisation and your citizens.
online every year for nidirect
Savings across 25 police forces
using cloud based CRaSH
Northern Irish citizens reassured
with COVID-19 sympton tracking app
- Responsive Digital Services: services that demand digital
Digital services, portals and responsive interfaces that provide the best user experience, reduce cost to serve and meet government digital standards.
- Move service users from face-to-face and telephone engagements to lower-cost digital interactions.
- Removes administrative burden as your teams depend less on manual process and no longer have to re-key information captured on paper.
- · Integration of apps and portals with your core business systems means your processes run quicker, and more smoothly.
- Efficient Mobile Working: powering the mobile workforce
Streamline field operations and make mobile workers more productive with smart, intuitive mobile apps.
We specialise in developing intuitive mobile apps for phones and tablets that integrate with your back-end systems to reduce paperwork, improve information access and help everyone get more done.
- Intelligent Case Management: Case management made easy
Transform the quality of customer services and improve business operations through cloud based intelligent case management processes.
A best fit solution for any case challenge – wherever you are, and whatever sector you work in:
- Complaints management
- Permits & licensing
- Information requests handling
- GDPR & privacy requests
- HR Case management.
- Digital Workplace Solutions: services for the changing workplace
Providing secure collaboration and compliant information sharing within the workplace.
Intranets, collaboration spaces, knowledge bases and secure document management solutions to help your business remain compliant and secure in the modern organisation without boundaries.
- Trusted Data Analytics: better decisions, driven by data
Secure, trusted data architecture and intelligence tools to keep you and your business informed.
- Modern Business Intelligence (BI) – a modern data and analytics platform providing fully featured reporting and data visualisation solutions
- Embedded Analytics – embedding static and interactive reports, data visualisations and dashboards into your existing portals and applications
- Predictive Analytics – building complex predictive analytics models to help determine likely outcomes based on historic data analysis.
Organisations we help
27th October 2020New digital tools and services from Civica will help embed a more user-centric approach across Education Scotland
29th June 2020Dealing with the grim reality of Covid – Civica’s iCasework cloud platform provided enhanced digital efficiency for Kent coroners.
18th June 2020Civica’s cloud software is at the heart of a four-year agreement with UK Road Offender Education for its DORS+ portal.
1st June 2020New Connect app developed in four weeks to boost communications and share information with employees
13th May 2020A 2020 lockdown success - Civica helps UK MPs elect Committee chairs by remote voting for the first time.
11th May 2020Delivering essential services to Liverpool’s vulnerable citizens – a 2020 success story during the Covid pandemic.
Our government expertise
National data strategy
Mark Humphries, Managing Consultant at Civica, points out that the barriers to progress are now clearing – and maps out a way forward.
Find out more
Workplace of the future
Ian Holden, Managing Director for Digital at Civica, discusses what the future of work may look like for the UK’s local government employees.
Find out more
Extending our reality
Are immersive technologies more suited to Hollywood and the gaming sector? Or can they enhance service delivery? In volume 1, we explore the impact and opportunities for governmentFind Out More