The pace of change has never been faster. Governments are being asked to find new ways of helping their people like never before. At Civica, we work closely with you to deliver real change that will make a difference.
Whether you need a nationwide portal, an asset management system, or a track and trace app, our software solutions are designed to help authorities provide more efficient, more responsive and more cost-effective services for citizens.
We’ll help you manage remote workers across platforms, integrate products to maximise efficiency and help your teams be more productive. All while keeping costs down.
And with over 20 years of experience supporting government, defence and critical national infrastructure, we understand what it takes to create robust, ethical and secure systems that protect your organisation and your citizens.
online every year for nidirect
Savings across 25 police forces
using cloud based CRaSH
Northern Irish citizens reassured
with COVID-19 sympton tracking app
- Responsive Digital Services: services that demand digital
Digital services, portals and responsive interfaces that provide the best user experience, reduce cost to serve and meet government digital standards.
- Move service users from face-to-face and telephone engagements to lower-cost digital interactions.
- Removes administrative burden as your teams depend less on manual process and no longer have to re-key information captured on paper.
- · Integration of apps and portals with your core business systems means your processes run quicker, and more smoothly.
- Efficient Mobile Working: powering the mobile workforce
Streamline field operations and make mobile workers more productive with smart, intuitive mobile apps.
We specialise in developing intuitive mobile apps for phones and tablets that integrate with your back-end systems to reduce paperwork, improve information access and help everyone get more done.
- Intelligent Case Management: Case management made easy
Transform the quality of customer services and improve business operations through cloud based intelligent case management processes.
A best fit solution for any case challenge – wherever you are, and whatever sector you work in:
- Complaints management
- Permits & licensing
- Information requests handling
- GDPR & privacy requests
- HR Case management.
- Digital Workplace Solutions: services for the changing workplace
Providing secure collaboration and compliant information sharing within the workplace.
Intranets, collaboration spaces, knowledge bases and secure document management solutions to help your business remain compliant and secure in the modern organisation without boundaries.
- Trusted Data Analytics: better decisions, driven by data
Secure, trusted data architecture and intelligence tools to keep you and your business informed.
- Modern Business Intelligence (BI) – a modern data and analytics platform providing fully featured reporting and data visualisation solutions
- Embedded Analytics – embedding static and interactive reports, data visualisations and dashboards into your existing portals and applications
- Predictive Analytics – building complex predictive analytics models to help determine likely outcomes based on historic data analysis.
Boosting the UK’s defence capability through better use of data
Trusted by those we trust to keep us safeFind out more
Managed application services
From application support through to cloud migration, we’ll help you to future-proof your business critical applications and keep them performing effectively.Find out more
Organisations we help
27th October 2020Education Scotland partners with Civica on digital transformation programme
29th June 2020Civica successfully completes remote deployment of Coroners software at Kent County Council.
18th June 2020UKROEd and Civica commit to new four-year digital partnership
1st June 2020Southern Health & Social Care Trust partners with Civica on new employee app
13th May 2020Civica helps MPs elect Committee chairs by remote voting for first time
11th May 2020Liverpool City Council delivers essential services to vulnerable citizens with Civica’s Community Helper
30th March 2020Department of Health NI launches Covid-19 mobile app
Our government expertise
Why your next co-worker could be a bot
Harold de Neef explains why now is the time for public services to embrace bots and where they can make a real positive difference
Find out more
Cutting out the legwork from legacy applications
Application Managed Services Director, Kevin Robinson, discusses IT application service challenges faced by local and national public service organisations and how to get more out of existing systems without the need to waste precious resources replacing them.
Find out more
Are you talking to me?
From Alexa to Siri, or Bobi to Florence bots have become a seamless extension in our everyday lives. In volume 2, we delve into their world and examine the impact for governmentFind out more