Efficiency and transparency for society and business
Good governance that complies with strict regulations is a must for public sector organisations and the service sector. Civica’s solutions are the foundation for many of the essential processes that underpin society and business.
Our solutions can:
- Automate, manage, and report any case type, from complex legal cases to complaints
- Make democracy happen – by delivering voting results that everyone can trust
- Support each step of the democratic process, from electoral registration and management to election services and supplies
- Streamline essential conflicts of interest declarations
- Manage governance in a way that’s simple, secure and paperless
- Help you deliver nutritious, allergen aware and planet-smart food to organisations
We are making it easy to coordinate meetings and ensure transparency while complying with governance rules.
Enabling caterers to provide safe, nutritious and cost effective meals efficiently
Driving faster, more efficient and compliant electoral processes, supporting electoral services teams to deliver successful elections.
Improving case management by combining the knowledge, skills of experts and software design to help meet today's challenges, understand the issues and improve service.
Hybrid meeting platform
CESjoinIN is a cloud solution which securely connects people to events with video, Q&A and voting through their web browser, helping you to increase engagement and maximise participation.
Machine learning reloaded
In volume 3, we reload machine learning to help crack the matrix and deliver more value for public servicesFind out more
The latest from Civica UK
As a trusted partner for the public sector for over 30 years, find out how we can help improve your public services.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.