Civica Declare, our governance software, enables NHS staff declarations of interest to be captured and published – delivering greater transparency and trust
The 2017 NHS England Guidance on managing conflicts of interest places renewed emphasis on all employees, not just decision-makers to declare gifts, donations, hospitality and anything that could be perceived to be a potential conflict of interest. For health organisations, the challenge is finding the time to dedicate to this time-consuming but important task.
Our fully integrated end-to-end solution helps NHS providers and commissioners to comply fully with conflicts of interest regulations, while saving time and money. Already implemented in 50+ NHS organisations, Civica Declare provides the public transparency required to deliver good governance and greater trust.
Delivering improved outcomes for all your stakeholders
- Enables your employees to make their declarations digitally, quickly and easily on any device.
- Transparent, real-time public reporting helps increase public confidence in decision-making and where taxpayers’ money is spent.
- Corporate secretaries can be confident that Civica Declare meets the statutory regulations in full.
- Innovative tools and enhanced functionality, co-created with our user community, deliver increased efficiencies and reduce admin tasks.
Why choose Civica Declare
Saves time and money
Meets statutory guidance in full, improving compliance
Co-created with sector, continuously enhanced
- Integrates with NHS Electronic Staff Records - update Civica Declare directly from your ESR system.
- Quick and easy data segmentation and analysis - drill down and view data for different groups and bandings, analyse compliance levels across your organisation, and report clearly and concisely.
- Whistleblowing and breach investigation tools - raise any concerns confidently and confidentially, in line with NHS England’s guidance.
- Intuitive administrative interface and dashboards - quickly run reports for a real-time organisation-wide view of employee declarations, management of local decision-making groups and KPIs.
- Real-time public reporting and web integration - Capture and publish declarations online, embed specific report pages, to meet reporting requirements and ensure transparency.
- Accessible from any device; PC, tablet or smartphone
- Capture and publish declarations with confidence
- ISO27001, ISO9001 and Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT) accredited supplier
- Be part of the user community - contribute to Declare’s ongoing development, ensuring the platform is delivering exactly what you need.
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
We have worked with Civica Engagement Solutions for a number of years and most recently they implemented our new Conflicts of Interest software (Declare). The user groups that Civica has set up harbour a spirit of joint-working and collaboration that has built a strong and collaborative relationship.
Watch our Civica Declare animation
You may also be interested in
The latest from Civica UK
Book a demo
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.