Make the most of your money
Strong financial management is at the heart of public service excellence. From procurement to pensions, Civica solutions help your organisation to pay, get paid and manage its finances with maximum efficiency.
Our solutions can:
- Automate financial processes to save costs and time, and reduce fraud
- Create a single view of finances across your systems to improve financial planning and management
- Extract insights from data to track the financial consequences of every decision and action
- Price, monitor and manage your activities and costs in line with contract requirements
- Offer cashless solutions that improve efficiency and safeguarding
- Collect and manage payments with secure, cloud-optimised software
- In healthcare, quickly build accurate patient-level costing models
Helping schools and contract caterers changing requirements and cut costs while still safeguarding students, reducing kitchen waste and improving planning.
Financial Management for Schools
Driving efficiencies and savings through a streamlined and integrated approach to financial management in education.
Civica Revenues & Benefits Software
A revenue and benefits solution that helps authorities transform customer engagement and streamline service delivery.
Patient level costing
Patient Level Information and Costing Solution (PLICS), enables end-to-end cost reporting and management for your key decision-makers.
The latest from Civica UK
As a trusted partner for the public sector for over 30 years, find out how we can help improve your public services.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here