Capture, manage & analyse customer feedback more effectively
In the insurance industry, effective complaints management is vital for maintaining customer satisfaction, regulatory compliance, and a positive brand image. By implementing a well-structured complaints management process and adhering to best practices, you can not only resolve customer issues efficiently but also drive continuous improvement in their operations. Prioritizing customer complaints and delivering exceptional service during these interactions can foster long-term relationships and contribute to the overall success of insurance companies.
Civica Complaints Management for Insurance providers is a proven complaint management system to enhance the customer experience and at the same time comply with insurance regulatory requirements.
Insurers in the UK are dual regulated, from a standards and policies perspective by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), which promotes the safety and soundness of insurers, and the protection of policyholders, and by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which regulates how insurance firms behave and requires providers to have an effective dispute resolution scheme in place.
Dissatisfied customers may escalate their complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), who are perceived to favour the claimant in cases, so insurers who minimise escalations hold the advantage.
Recent client projects
6th July 20231st Central driven to provide car insurance excellence
6th April 2023Civica helps Admiral Insurance Cut Complaint Administration Time
5th September 2022Tesco Bank financial complaint handling case management
Civica Complaints Management is an easy-to-use, cost-effective and intuitive system, which makes it easy to capture, manage, track and report on insurance complaints and feedback regardless of where and how the customer contacts your organisation.
The software includes:
- Single platform: A cloud-based, secure and collaborative system, visible and accessible to frontline handlers, escalations and management
- Multi-channel complaints capture: Customers choose their preferred communication channel (email, web form, telephone, social media etc.) to submit feedback or complaint
- Investigation and resolution: Guided workflows direct thorough investigations, ensuring nothing is missed throughout the handling and resolution of complaints and disputes
- Highlight issues: Which customer has previously faced, that could impact the current issue or stance
- Communication and updates: Templated documents keep customers informed correctly about the progress of their complaints, with reminders to provide regular required updates
- Root Cause Analysis: Identify the underlying causes of complaints to implement corrective actions and prevent similar issues in the future
- Real-time dashboards: provide visibility to deliver performance management and identify issues
- Reporting and analysis: Comprehensive reporting on complaint trends, analysis, and key performance indicators evaluate the effectiveness of the complaints management process
- Simple to integrate: With other Line of Business applications through APIs, reducing duplication and improving data security
- Configurable and flexible: Managed bespoke, highly complex or sensitive case requirements
- Training and Empowerment: Intuitive system and interface simplifies training employees with pre-configured authority options to resolve complaints promptly.
- Self-service portal: For clients and stakeholders, giving a greater choice of preferred channels of communication.
- Escalation: Full support and case bundling for external dispute resolution, such as with the Financial Ombudsman Service when a complaint is externally escalated by a consumer.
Complaints Platform-Product Owner,
Based on an extensive time and motion study we’re seeing a 50% reduction in complaints service admin - which is huge.
Insurance handling for your business
To see how our case management solution can help your organisation, please fill the enquiry form
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here
Find out how we can transform the way you work