Civica Experience, our leading cloud software for measuring patient feedback.
Civica Experience enables healthcare organisations to understand real-time patient feedback, prioritise risk areas and drive service improvement, as well as highlighting positive comments. Our software provides multi-channel data collection, bespoke analysis and reporting.
Every day Civica analyses thousands of patient experiences for healthcare organisations in the UK and Australia, including the NHS Friends and Family Test, providing a continuous feedback loop between the patient and healthcare professional.
We turn data into actionable insights
A large healthcare organisation can collect as much as 10,000 feedback comments a month. Civica Experience helps healthcare professionals collect and analyse both quantitative and qualitative data to turn it into valuable insights. Our automated free-text analysis engine makes sense of feedback, comments, stories, reviews, complaints, emails and notes.
Why choose Civica Experience
- Saves time and money on data collection and analysis
- Supports quality improvement with real-time data and patient comments
- Captures rich feedback and actionable insight using free-text analysis
- Action manager – assign actions to your colleagues and track progress over time
- Flexible real-time reports – enable detailed analysis at both ward and board levels. Trend analysis and benchmarking is easy and intuitive.
- Interactive dashboard – simplifies patient feedback by presenting data in real-time. Data can be filtered by demographic, employee group, team or location.
- Push reporting – schedule automatic delivery of customised reports to frontline staff
- Multi-channel data collection - collect feedback via methods best suited to your patients and your organisation whether it be online surveys, text, phone, tablets, or paper
- iOS and Android app – allows offline data collection so you can keep collecting patient feedback even when there is no internet connection
- Unlimited user accounts - with role-based access so users only see data relevant to their role
- Easy and accessible user interface – designed for patient experience professionals.
We have worked closely with the Civica Engagement Solutions team to produce a product that is both appropriate for our very large and complicated organisation and for the Patient Experience sector as a whole. I have known the team to be supportive, responsive and helpful. They are flexible and creative in their approach and keep the customer at the centre of their relationships.
Jessica Bush, Head of Engagement and Patient Experience, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Watch the new Civica Experience animation
Supporting University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust to improve engagement with patients and families
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust needed a solution for the capture, use, analysis and reporting of patient experience data.View case study
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work