8th January 2021
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust needed a solution for the capture, use, analysis and reporting of patient experience data.
Civica implemented a fully managed service whereby our comprehensive web-based Saas platform, Civica Experience, was provided to the Trust, which enabled key staff to benefit from the following functions:
- Design and creation of surveys (including print and delivery)
- Maintenance of survey library
- Deployment of our iOS app
- Data collection of FFT and patient experience data through websites, tablets, SMS and paper
- Distribution of staff surveys via email (unique hyperlinks)
- Quantitative and qualitative realtime reporting, including for national submissions, e.g. UNIFY2
- Automated analysis of free-text comments
- Action-triggered alert emails to staff
- Unlimited surveys and user accounts
This functionality supports the Trust’s efforts for quality improvement, providing them with rich feedback and actionable insights as well as saving time and money on data collection and analysis.
I cannot truly express enough how impressed we have been with the whole team, right through from the first pitch for our custom, to the ongoing support during implementation and beyond.
Patient Experience Manager
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust