The leading solution for residential and domiciliary care
Rising costs and funding pressures continue to be a huge challenge for the care sector. But 100+ care providers use Coldharbour financial and care management software to more effectively manage their organisation and their finances. Regular developments in the software help you find new ways to reduce delivery costs and boost your workforce's productivity.
Coldharbour care management software gives you the tools to handle enquiries, scheduling and rosters. It lets you optimise your workforce and manage mobile working, compliance, payroll and invoicing. An easy-to-use digital care planning app, powered by KareInn, allows you to evidence care effectively. With in-built analytics, you’ll have better insight into your finances and operations.
By managing all your activities in one care management system, you can control risk and maximise commercial results. That leaves you with time to focus on what’s most important: giving the best quality of care.
Why choose Coldharbour - Care Management Software?
- Fully customised to meet your needs
- Streamline time-consuming financial and administrative processes through automation
- Specialists in the private health care sector for over 30 years
Watch our Care Management System animation
Free yourself up to deliver outstanding care. From national care organisations to small independents, care providers across the country are using Coldharbour’s innovative technology and insights to better manage their businesses.
Residential home care software
Contracts can be complex. That’s why our residential care billing system covers all aspects of your care homes’ finances. Remove spreadsheets and duplication for a single data view. Streamline your operations, monitor staff time and attendance and improve occupancy levels.
- Speeds up admin - process enquiries efficiently and generate effective staff rosters. Maximise bed occupancy levels and easily monitor admissions and discharges
- Controls costs - accurately compare actual hours worked against budgets for accurate billing. Automate invoices and chase debts for improved cash flow
- Boosts visibility - measure care outcomes and risk for complete quality assurance
- Improves communication - full integration to 3rd party accounting, payroll, CRM and HR solutions for a single data view
Coldharbour is flexible and suitable for any organisation within the care home sector. Whether you specialise in dementia, acute, learning difficulties, extra care, supported living, complex needs or specialist education, we’ll help you run your business more effectively so you can get on with providing quality care.
Domiciliary care software
Our software gives care workers, clients and management real-time access to the information they need. Use it for workforce optimisation, scheduling, rostering, better care planning, mobile working and automation.
- Increases efficiency - quickly plan and match the most suitable employees to cover visits and reduce travel time
- Improves staff visibility - schedule in advance your client’s requirements and employee availability to create efficient rosters
- Minimises errors - give care workers real-time information wherever they are, with alerts if tasks are missed
- Reduces costs - accurately compare actual hours worked against budgets. Automate invoices and chase debts for improved cash flow.
Coldharbour is the ideal care roster system for organisations in the home care sector including domiciliary care, live-in care, agency care, reablement, extra care, supported living, shared care, outcome care, retirement villages and complex care.
Civica has delivered a scalable enterprise solution which is supporting our business strategy and improving our performance. Civica has demonstrated their ability to deliver complex systems under challenging timescales."
Deborah Johnson, Chief Financial Officer, Orchard Care Homes
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work
Health & Care Headlines
You may also be interested in
HR & Payroll
Find out more
HR Payroll Self-Service
Find out more