Civica Complaint Management helps both public and independent healthcare providers to get immediate visibility of patients concerns and take action to reduce risk and improve care.
The flexibility of the case management platform also allows the wider case management needs of health care providers to be supported such as incidents and disclosure.
Patient safety is at the heart of health and care provision. Listening and responding to patients, carers and staff enables providers to identify opportunities to reduce risk, increase efficiencies and improve the patient care experience.
Regulation is a key factor in the management of complaints, but clear benefits can also be achieved by providing accessible, fair and effective means of resolving concerns with regard to the care, treatment or service.
Civica Complaint Management has been designed to enhance patient safety, increase quality standards, and support regulatory compliance, enabling organisations to:
- Resolve complaints in a transparent and efficient manner
- Maintain security and confidentiality with permission-based access
- Monitor performance targets for the resolution of complaints
- Produce meaningful reports to quickly pinpoint problem areas, trends, and improvements
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling casework but simple email and forms-based interface for staff less frequently involved in case handling – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online forms – allowing customers to report issues quickly and simply from your website
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Dynamic correspondence – saving time and effort by automatically generating branded correspondence – ready to be personalised or immediately delivered via post, email, or SMS
- Root cause analysis – multi-tiered case classifications, supported by threshold alerts, allow you to quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing better management of area-based caseloads and improved understanding of localised issues
Civica supports the complaint management needs of organisations across Europe, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation, contact us to book a demo.
Request a call back
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.