Facilitating real time operational responses to improve public safety
Civica has extensive experience of supporting the Law Enforcement sector and, since 2016, has surveyed, installed and commissioned over 2500 lanes of NASPLE compliant traffic.
As a vendor-agnostic and responsible supplier, our strong relationships with our supply chain enable us to bring best-of-breed hardware and software components together to forge the most suitable solution for each customer’s requirements.
With our experienced and dedicated ANPR team focusing solely on the ANPR market, we have built a reputation for delivering a hassle-free level of service to our ANPR customers, which include 40% of UK police forces.
Why choose Civica ANPR
- Vendor agnostic supplying best-of-breed solutions
- 20 years' experience in installation, commissioning and testing
- Dedicated ANPR support desk
Create the ANPR network tailored to your needs
Being a vendor-agnostics camera provider, we can deliver a tailored solutions to meet the specific requirements of your ANPR infrastructure with one or more of the following:
- Fixed Site ANPR
Highly effective with unbeatable accuracy, fixed-site ANPR solutions enable LEAs to monitor and capture ANPR data consistently from a fixed location. We can recommend and supply the most suitable fixed-site ANPR solutions to meet your needs, helping you work effectively for a wide range of operations. This includes robust devices with 3G/4G and LAN connectivity.
Our Fixed Site ANPR systems consist of:
- Multi-lane ANPR cameras (ANPR and colour overview cameras in a single housing)
- Compliant with NASPLE (National ANPR Standard for Policing and Law Enforcement) and UTMC (Urban Traffic Management Control)
- Integrated communications systems
- Performance testing software
- In-Car Mobile ANPR
In-Car Mobile ANPR enables in-vehicle capture and analysis of ANPR data at key locations, to address specific threats or situations. We supply, install and maintain a wide range of robust and durable in-car mobile ANPR hardware, including military specification devices and docks, proven in even the harshest operating conditions, to help minimise downtime and maximise return on investment.
In-Car Mobile ANPR consists of:
- Simple tablet- and MDT -based control applications
- Internal and external ANPR and overview cameras
- Speed enforcement and audio detection hardware
- Redeployable ANPR
Redeployable ANPR offers tactical flexibility during specific operations. Connected to your control room using integrated 3G/4G, our Redeployable ANPR cameras can cover multiple lanes at the same time. To provide flexibility in remote or rural areas, the cameras can be battery operated.
Our Redeployable ANPR systems are quick and easy to set up and deploy.
- Pan-tilt-zoom control for CCTV operations
- Colour cameras and night-vision technology
- Fast, reliable IP video streaming
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work