Civica is the leading provider of business-critical software, digital solutions and managed services for our public sector and regulated markets. Providing the software technology and automation behind essential every day services, we help organisations around the world to deliver better outcomes for people and places.
2017 Group business highlights:
- Group revenues increased 21% on the previous year to £324.7 million
- Recurring revenues increased 15% to £152.4 million
- UK & Ireland revenues increased 14% to £247.2 million
- International revenues increased 55% to £77.5 million
The business has extended its strong track record with a 16th year of profitable and cash-generative growth, further increasing the scale of involvement with customers as we continue to help them to improve services and achieve efficiencies while adapting to a changing and increasingly digitised environment.
In January we successfully launched Civica Digital, a unified division with a leading capability to support transformation across both the public and private sectors. The division provides a complete capability to design, deliver and support a new generation of high-value digital services, with a long heritage.
Progress for Civica Digital included delivery of major programmes in central and regional government together with business-critical platforms for customers such as Flybe, the Rail Delivery Group and Nationwide Building Society. The business gained new wins, such as the Higher Education Statistics Authority and Acas, and internationally including health fund HCF.
Our distinctive platform-based model continues to deliver improvements and significant savings for customers in major partnerships. Existing contracts performed strongly while new wins included the Group’s largest contract to date, worth approximately AUD200 million, to provide business services to support the new fines administration service in the state of Victoria.
- More than 4,100 colleagues
- Working with 3,000 major customers in 10 countries
- More than 4,100 colleagues*
- Producing 16 years of unbroken growth with 2017 revenues increased by 21%
- Streamlining services for 100 million people and businesses
- Supported by 119,400 hours of learning and development
Chambertin Holdings Ltd*
2017 annual report and consolidated financial statements
*Chambertin Holdings Ltd was the ultimate parent company of the Civica Group for the year ended 30th September 2017.