One of the many challenges facing local authorities today, is how to deliver a future-proofed digital strategy that meets the evolving demands set by their customers within the confines of reducing budgets.
But this challenge is not being addressed through channel shift - “Digital transformation is not simply about moving existing services online” (Kable). To fully respond to the digital agenda, local authorities need to go beyond channel shift and deliver a 360-degree approach to service delivery.
As a trusted digital partner for over 1 in 3 local authorities in the UK, Civica Digital is helping local authorities embrace true end-to-end digital transformation with our Contact360 suite of software and services.
The difference we make...
Anytime anywhere customer access to services
Increase efficiencies with end-to-end service delivery
Proven delivery of tangible savings
Civica NI received support from Invest NI under the European Union’s Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme and we are now benefiting from the research and development activities.
Delivering true end-to-end digital transformation
The Contact360 suite is helping local authorities transform service delivery for the citizen of today and tomorrow. Contact360 effectively captures, delivers and communicates interactions and requests from customers, employees, and partners.
A multi-channel solution that effectively captures data and information from all customer employee interactions.
- Self-service - A multi-channel portal helping customers to raise, track and update service requests anytime, anywhere
- Digitally assisted - Providing customer service advisors a holistic view of the customer to resolve requests at first point of contact
- Council worker - Improving community engagement by delivering real-time end-to-end services for mobile workers
Seamless front-to-back office integration ensuring every interaction is processed efficiently and effectively.
- Process re-engineering - Re-designing and digitising business processes to help transform service delivery
- Workflow - Streamlining processes and implementing best practice
- Automation & integration - Achieving end-to-end service delivery by efficiently automating and integrating interactions into line of business systems
Empowering customers to reduce avoidable contact and enriching business intelligence for improved decision making.
- Monitoring & notification - Giving customers, employees and partners real-time updates and tracking via their preferred channel - providing the complete 360 degree service delivery
- Analysis & reporting -Enriched analysis and reporting to help management further understand customer's needs and put in place meaningful service demand management strategies
I don't think there are many other authorities who could say that they are still delivering the same and often improved services and faster response times than they were four years ago, whilst delivering cost savings of up to 20% at the same time.”
Henry Branson, Senior Head of Infrastructure, Eastbourne Council