Diploma in Professional Financial Advice
We’re supporting learners build their finance career, with a high quality, flexible financial advice qualification that meets the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority. Since 2012 we’ve helped Financial Advisors qualify with a Diploma in Professional Financial Advice awarded by the Chartered Banker Institute.
Why choose Caliqual?
- Greater flexibility for candidates with online learning materials and remote exam invigilation
- Improve success rate with varied learning materials such as online workbooks and practice eAssessments.
The Professional Financial Advice qualification is divided up into six units:
- Unit 1 - Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- Unit 2 - Personal Taxation
- Unit 3 - Investment Principles and Risk
- Unit 4 - Pensions and Retirement Planning
- Unit 5 - Financial Protection
- Unit 6 - Application of Professional Financial Advice.
I would highly recommend Caliqual to anyone - I found the course material user friendly, end of unit tests helped to reconfirm the knowledge learned and the exams followed the same format as the unit tests (timed and clear to understand)."
Get in touch today