Candidate management software that keeps you connected with applicants to help strengthen your workforce.
Automatically post adverts, track the progress of vacancies, and complete pre-employment checks all through the online recruitment system. You can target key areas and measure your performance against KPIs through data-driven insights. Our cloud-optimised software features personalised dashboards and bespoke reports so you can be more proactive with your recruitment hiring management. Those are just some of the reasons it's trusted by over 180 NHS and local government organisations across England and Wales.
Used in over 90% of NHS Trusts, Trac helps recruitment teams to attract and retain staff by improving the candidate experience and effective onboarding. Our smart modules and integration with OPAS-G2 Occupational Health Software can help you find the right person, for the right role, at the right time.
- Trac and OPAS-G2 integration - Improve the efficiency of your health clearance process by over 25% through connected data, automated communications and streamlined processes.
- Trac Start Date Ready - Improve your applicant’s onboarding experience with a seamless, paperless system to make their first day count.
- Microsoft Teams - Fill vacancies using remote interviews to reduce hiring time and find the talent you need.
Why choose recruitment management?
Connected data – easily collect applicant information for efficient decision making and progression
Engage candidates – improved experience with automated workflows and communications
Transformed outcomes – through powerful insights make their first day count
- Integrated vacancy approval
- Enhanced advertising
- Improved applicant communications
- Pre-employment checks system
- Enhance your KPI reporting
- Meet recruitment standards
Nottinghamshire & Nottingham ICS
Trac has totally transformed our recruitment service, and we are now able to offer a fast, effective solution to applicants and recruiters. We have saved both time and money and are proud to support the increase of our workforce to meet the needs of patients.
The future of recruitment
Forward-thinking strategies for hiring and retaining the best talentFind out more
Midlands and Lancashire CSU exceed their recruiting targets and delivery using Trac
Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) have 1,750+ employees and provide recruitment support to over 20 CCG’s and NHS organisations.Read case study
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work
Health & Care Headlines
You may also be interested in
Occupational health and safety software
Providing greater insight into the health and wellbeing of your workforce.
Health and safety management
Reduce workplace incidents, control risks, track actions and provide complete Health and Safety Management.