3rd May 2017
New identity for SFW Ltd following integration into Civica Digital
Civica, a market leader in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and outsourcing services, has completed the integration of SFW Ltd into Civica Digital including re-branding, following its acquisition in July 2016.
SFW, since its acquisition, has benefitted from operating within the wider Civica Group. While the business continues to build on its strong record of helping organisations to digitise customer interactions and internal processes, predominantly across central and local government, the unified Civica Digital business delivers a broader market-leading capability from strategy consulting and solution design to software development and ongoing managed services.
Launched in January 2017, Civica Digital (www.civica.com/digital) provides a complete capability to deliver a new generation of digital services from concept to implementation. Combining a user-centred approach with extensive experience of building secure business-critical web applications, the business is helping 500 customers across government, public safety, health care, travel and transport, financial services and other regulated markets to transform services and improve lives.
Rapid advances in the use of technology and automation, combined with the greater availability of data, is driving significant change for all organisations. We are excited about the future opportunities that the combined business brings to our customers, partners and employees and we look forward to continuing our relationship as a leading digital partner for organisations that deliver essential services.
Chris Doutney, Managing Director of Civica Digital
Civica Digital comprises proven capability across the following areas:
- Business insight & analytics – using big data and analytics to help create a single view of customer interactions and unlock data to make more informed decisions;
- Digital software – a suite of market-leading digital and web applications to accelerate digital transformation;
- Automation & integration - the redesign, digitisation and automation of business processes to deliver operational efficiencies and true end-to-end integration;
- Application development and support – Using the latest UX and design principles, to build and support award winning mobile and web applications;
- Cloud enablement – from cloud migration to secure managed cloud, solutions to help customers harness the full power of cloud-based services.