People-centred management takes off at AAF International
An integrated platform for HR, payroll and time and attendance underpins a new approach to people management.
AAF International, a leading manufacturer of commercial air filtration products and air pollution control systems, operates in 22 countries and has more than 3,000 employees.
AAF’s UK business, based in Northumberland, had introduced people-centred management (PCM), a best-practice framework for people management focused on personal development. However, the company’s 20-year-old HR database was struggling to support PCM effectively.
AAF UK decided, therefore, to look for a new technology platform for HR that would also allow it to bring payroll processing back in house. After reviewing several vendors and visiting a number of reference customers, AAF UK selected Civica’s integrated solutions for HR, payroll and Time & Attendance.
- Smooth data migration and solution rollout in time for the new tax year
- Rapid adoption enabling tangible quick wins
- Increased efficiencies through process automation
- More accurate, transparent time and attendance recording, supporting revised health and safety practices and boosting employee morale
- Support for people-centred management with employee self-service and improvements to strategic HR programmes.
From the moment we installed the Civica solutions, it was business as usual. We achieved some significant quick wins that made us a role model for the rest of the organisation.
Tracey Johnston, Payroll & Benefits Officer, AAF UK