Housing Plus Group makes a successful transition to transformational HR
The Group’s HR team has improved reporting, reduced administration, and gained more time to focus on strategic planning.
The Housing Plus Group serves 25,000 customers in Shropshire and Staffordshire by providing 12,000 homes, managing retirement living communities and delivering domiciliary care services.
The Group was formed by the merger of Severnside Housing and Housing Plus, which brought together over 600 employees. The HR team faced the challenge of managing all HR requirements for the combined workforce across the Housing Plus Group’s six companies.
The HR team chose to replace its legacy system with Civica HR & Payroll, a single solution that streamlines management of a wide range of HR functions.
- Streamlines HR requirements management across a geographically dispersed group of companies
- Ready adoption of an easy-to-use self-service HR portal by 600+ employees, including 120 mobile users
- Reduced admin workload releases HR team members to focus on strategic planning
- Efficient reporting with built-in standard reports and the option to create bespoke reports
- An HR solution that underpins the successful transition to transactional HR.
The Civica solution’s self-service portal is intuitive — everyone is able to pick it up and use it very easily. It has created efficiencies for employees, managers and the HR team.
Helen Watkins, Senior HR Business Partner, Housing Plus Group