4th April 2018
Day Aggregates takes HR administration to the next level
A distributed UK business counts on Civica HR to streamline HR processes and support its migration to digital working.
Day Aggregates is one of the UK’s largest independent aggregate marketing companies with annual sales of more than 4 million tonnes. It supplies big construction projects, such as Crossrail and Heathrow Airport Terminal 5; and is a supply chain partner to major construction companies including BAM Nuttall, Balfour Beatty and Travis Perkins.
The company operates 17 sites and employs more than 420 people — a workforce that increased by 20% over two years. Expanding needs led to the replacement of its previous HR administration system with Civica HR.
A key business driver for choosing the Civica solution was to give managers at all sites access to HR data for their teams, including absence, training and development, and appraisal information.
- Streamlined HR administration for a growing workforce with a wide-ranging HR solution
- Efficiency improvements for the HR team with a single set of consolidated personnel records
- Easier access to HR information for managers and employees across a distributed network of sites
- Accurate maintenance of training and development records in line with audit and compliance requirements
- Support for organisation-wide strategy to migrate to digital working.
Using Civica means we have only one set of information, with no local records. It makes life so much easier, knowing that our data is accurate and up to date.
Helen Morrell, HR Manager at Day Aggregates