25th April 2018
Service Area: Timesheets
Course Type: System Setup and Administration
Duration: 1 Day
This Timesheets course will meet the following objectives:
Understand and set up all elements within the Timesheet module.
Learn how to manage absences within Timesheets.
Understand and carry out routine tasks.
Understand the roles and responsibilities of each manager.
The course is categorised into the following areas:
- System Basics – Terminology and set up of the multi levels available.
- Employees – How to set an employee with defaults?
- Weekly Timesheets – This is categorised into 3 areas:
How to populate a timesheet for each employee based on hours?
How to populate a timesheet for each employee based on expenses?
How to populate a timesheet for each employee based on mileage?
- Weekly / Pay Period Tasks – This is categorised into 2 main areas:
Authorising the timesheet.
Updating HR / exporting to CSV.
- Self Service – Option to populate / authorise from within Self Service module; additional Self Service functions.
For more information, please contact the training team on 01908 787700 or firstname.lastname@example.org