25th April 2018
Service Area: HR
Course Type: Recruitment
Duration: 1 Day
This Recruitment Module course will meet the following objectives:
Set up and maintenance of vacancies including aligning those Vacancies to Posts already defined in the main HR system and keeping track of key dates and costs associated with each vacancy.
Using the leaver process to generate new vacancies in Recruitment.
Understanding applicant information requirements and how this links to the Vacancies.
Building a shortlist of candidates and using the mail merge facility to produce letters for those unsuccessful.
How to schedule interviews for shortlisted candidates and track their status through the Vacancy cycle.
How to make job offers to a successful candidate (using mail merge) and then link the applicant data to the employee record.
If required, delegates will also understand how Recruitment connects to the Self Service application for internal applicants.
- Structure: The training follows the Post to Vacancy to Successful employee cycle of the recruitment process, and each topic covered is coupled with a discussion, demonstration and then followed by a practical exercise.
- Vacancies - A detailed look on how to set up vacancies across all vacancy screens and keep track of dates and costs.
- Applicants - Recording applicant data including current and previous employment, any scanned documents or pictures and references.
- Shortlist - Identifying shortlisted candidates and using the mail merge facility to notify the successful or unsuccessful applicants.
- Interviews - The process of scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates, including identifying the interviewers, using the mail merge facility to notify them of the dates and times of interviews that have been arranged, and updating their current status within the process.
- Make Offer - Having selected the successful candidate(s), a look at how to complete the process by making the job offer and following up on references. If the offer is accepted, the system can be used to automatically transfer most of the candidate’s details and create an employee record within the ‘live’ Civica HR system.
- Reports - a look at the standard reports that are available within the Recruitment module.
For more information, please contact the training team on 01908 787700 or email@example.com