24th April 2018
Introduction to Roster course
Service Area: Roster
Course Type: System Setup and Administration
Duration: 1 Day
This Introduction to Roster course will meet the following objectives:
- Understand and set up all elements of the roster module.
- Learn how to manage employee’s roles and availability options.
- Understand and carry out roster periods and automating a roster.
- Understand how to alter the roster to deal with manual changes required.
- Updating Time & attendance / exporting to excel.
The course is broken down into the following areas:
- System Basics – Terminology and the setup of Roles and Work groups.
- Employees – How to assign a role and additional sites to an employee and how you can inform the system of their availability to work?
- Weekly Schedules – Define the Work groups required for each day of the week.
- Roster Periods – Define the period users wish the Roster to Automate.
- Manual Roster – How to modify an Automatic Roster?
- Self Service – Viewing a Roster and actions available in this application.
For more information, please contact the training team on 01908 787700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your place