25th April 2018
HR Operations course
Service Area: Carval HR
Course Type: System Operations
Duration: 1 Day
This HR Operations course focuses on the key operational tasks within the module and will meet the following objectives:
Where and how to update employee information including:
a) Personal information, next of kin, skills, company and contractual information.
b) Performance reviews, absences (annual leave and sickness), disciplinary, grievance and conduct recording.
How company information is handled and can be reported on through the HR module?
How to use utilities within the HR module including Global Updates, Event Diary and Questionnaire Manager?
How to create custom defined screens?
Run standard reports and charts.
The course is generally structured against the following areas:
Employee Details – An overview of the information held on each employee in terms of:
- Personal details.
- Holiday and Absence summary.
- Company and Contractual details.
- Post and grade.
- Work Patterns.
Employee Operations - A study of the day-to-day employee transactions:
- Processing Starters and Leavers.
- Accidents and overview of risk assessments.
- Absences management.
- Performance reviews including competency and objective setting.
- Disciplinary, grievance and capability records.
- Multi-post employees, leavers and reinstatement.
- Company benefits.
- Employee history and contractual changes
Utilities - How to use particular utilities available in HR including:
- Global Updates enables users to make changes to specific data across all their employees or apply to only a specific set of employees e.g. by location or department.
- The Event Diary utility enables users to manage and report on key dates in the database. They are then able to distribute reminders for each date via email or by stamping the calendar.
- Questionnaire Manager enables users to create and distribute surveys and questionnaires to all or groups of employees (requires the Self Service module).
Standard Reports – A guide through some of the standard reports and graphs that are available within the system.
For more information, please contact the training team on 01908 787700 or email@example.com