Revolutionising revenues and benefits
More than 75 authorities use the market-leading OPENRevenues system to streamline administration of council tax, non-domestic rates, housing benefits and council tax reduction, sundry debtors, welfare assistance and pupil benefits.
OPENRevenues solutions span online self-service, contact centre management, electronic documents, automated workflow, payments, telephony and mobile working.
OPENRevenues will help your authority to:
- Increase revenue collection rates
- Reduce administration costs while increasing efficiency
- Accelerate claim and account processing
- Mitigate risk to business-critical systems
- Combat fraud
An end-to-end solution for revenues and benefits
Our software applications help local authority revenues and benefits teams engage in the digital service revolution. They streamline the business of revenues and benefits, all the way from front-line customer contact and service delivery through to back-office administration.
For more than 30 years, we've been delivering solutions to revenues and benefits teams. We offer a market-leading portfolio of modules which deliver savings and efficiencies through:
- An integrated citizen portal
- Automated council tax processing
- Self-service registration
- A comprehensive range of e-forms
- E-billing and e-notifications
- SMS and email communications
- Fully integrated EDM
You can host OPENRevenues on-premise or we can deliver it as a managed, hosted solution on our secure cloud platform. The benefits of the managed, hosted option include:
- Regular, scheduled upgrades so you always benefit from the latest releases
- Capacity to scale up to manage peaks in demand
- Software changes and configurations handled by Civica, reducing the burden on your IT team
- 24/7 support via our Service Desk
In addition, we offer:
- Outsourced revenues, benefits and welfare rights services, to help you achieve a step-change in savings and service improvements
- Resource to deliver back-office processing to meet short to medium-term requirements
I’m a big Civica fan and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to colleagues in other councils. They have good people working for them who know what they are talking about.
Phil Ward, Business Manager - Revenues & Benefits, Newark & Sherwood District Council
OPENRevenues and GDPR
GDPR becomes enforceable from 25th May 2018. Civica OPENRevenues offer three solutions to enhance data and consent management, helping you prepare for this new legislation
Revenues & Benefits customers of Newark and Sherwood District Council move online
Civica implement OPENAccess and OPENChannel to deliver paperless solution.
Civica Automation Data Hub
Integrates with ALL revenues and benefits solutions, saving over 100 hours annually on DWP data downloads