Revolutionising revenues and benefits
More than 75 authorities use the market-leading cloud enabled OPENRevenues software to streamline administration of council tax, non-domestic rates, housing benefits and council tax reduction, sundry debtors, welfare assistance and pupil benefits.
OPENRevenues spans online self-service, contact centre management, electronic documents, automated workflow, payments, telephony and mobile working.
OPENRevenues will help your authority to:
- Increase revenue collection rates
- Reduce administration costs while increasing efficiency
- Accelerate claim and account processing
- Mitigate risk to business-critical systems
- Combat fraud
Why choose OPENRevenues
Accelerates claim and account processing via self-service and assisted service
Reduces the resources required to administer and process claims
Working with DWP and DCLG to keep OPENRevenues aligned with changing legislation
An end-to-end solution for revenues and benefits
Our software applications help local authority revenues and benefits teams engage in the digital service revolution. They streamline the business of revenues and benefits, all the way from front-line customer contact and service delivery through to back-office administration.
For more than 30 years, we've been delivering solutions to revenues and benefits teams. We offer a market-leading portfolio of modules which deliver savings and efficiencies through:
- An integrated citizen portal
- Automated council tax processing
- Self-service registration
- A comprehensive range of e-forms
- E-billing and e-notifications
- SMS and email communications
- Fully integrated EDM
Let us manage OPENRevenues so you don't have to. Talk to us about moving to the cloud.
In addition, we offer:
- Outsourced revenues, benefits and welfare rights services, to help you achieve a step-change in savings and service improvements
- Resource to deliver back-office processing to meet short to medium-term requirements
I’m a big Civica fan and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to colleagues in other councils. They have good people working for them who know what they are talking about.
Phil Ward, Business Manager - Revenues & Benefits, Newark & Sherwood District Council