Civica Complaints Management software for Financial Services has been designed to enable financial services providers in Singapore to meet the requirements set out in the MAS’s complaints handling regulations.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is Singapore’s central bank and integrated financial regulator. MAS also works with the financial industry to develop Singapore as a dynamic international financial centre.
If a consumer is not satisfied with a financial institution’s response, they may approach the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC) within 6 months of receiving the final reply from the financial institution. FIDReC is an independent and impartial institution that provides alternative dispute resolution between consumers and financial institutions. For Integrated Shield Plan (IP) claim disputes with insurers that are of a clinical nature, consumers may wish to consider filing a case under the Clinical Claims Resolution Process (CCRP).
Civica for Complaints Management can also be delivered to drive the management of consumer complaints from initial receipt through to impartial resolution by FIDReC and the CCRP.
An easy-to-use, cost-effective and intuitive system, Civica’s complaints management software for financial services, makes it easy to capture manage, track and report on complaints, disputes, inquiries, and feedback regardless of where and how the customer contacts your organisation.
Civica Complaints Management for Financial Services includes:
- Workflows and correspondence that are pre-defined to meet the relevant company, state, or federal SLAs that may apply when handling and resolving consumer complaints, inquiries and disputes.
- Granular classification of complaints, inquiries, and disputes to enable effective root cause analysis to be conducted to prevent systemic issues from going unnoticed.
- Simple to use facilities for the capture of complaints, inquiries, and disputes to enable logging and tracking from initial contact with contact through to escalated complaint and dispute handling operations.
- Email, web form, telephony, and social media integration tools to enable complaints, inquiries, and disputes to be collected from any channel.
- Full reporting, team-specific dashboards, and analysis tools.
- KPI tracking and measurement.
- Full support for handling complaints, inquiries, and disputes referred by regulatory bodies and/or consumer advocacy groups – with in-built facilities to support the sharing of case file information with the relevant organisation.
If you would like to learn more about Civica Complaints Management for Financial Services, contact us to book a demo.
Request a call back
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.