Improving MS patient outcomes at Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
With a 10% increase in patients a year, the Trust needed a solution to free up clinical capacity while effectively using clinic and administration time. To improve patient outcomes, safety and experiences, a better overview of each patient’s case was vital. InfoFlex will replace the current paper based system and significantly improve the management of its patients’ pathways.
- Targeted intervention reduces risk and unnecessary admission
- Reduces error through improved monitoring
- Remote monitoring reduces hospital visits and supports patient engagement.
- Integrates with other hospital systems for accessible, secure live data in one place
- Reduces repetitive data entry to free up clinician’s time
- Improves data collection and quality for research and audit
- Automates processes and alerts ensuring smooth running of patient pathway.
We needed a solution to improve monitoring of patient responses, potential side effects and adherence to the medicine. We decided to partner with InfoFlex to design a bespoke MS solution that will monitor our patients more effectively, including remote monitoring.
Dr Agne Straukiene, Consultant Neurologist, Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust