Environmental Health Formal Returns Reporting
2nd January 2017
<2 class="cufon">Environmental Health Formal Returns Reporting
Service Area: Environmental Health
Course Type: End User Training, Administration training, Report Training
Duration: 1 Day
The course will show you:
- How to run the formal reporting programs (such as LAE1 Part A).
- How create, save and sort the records based on dates and codes (required for reports such as CIPFA Section 6)
- How to export relevant data into Excel CSV file format (as required for the DWI PWS return)
- How to export relevant data into pre saved Excel work books (as required for the CIEH Noise return).
- How to interrogate data exported as an XML file (e g LAEMS).
- How to cross check the figures submitted on your reports (i.e. cross checking your LAEMS figures returned by the FSA with the figures shown on your reports).