Changing customer expectations and the rapid growth of new technologies mean that organisations are turning to digital solutions to help satisfy customer demand, reduce costs and improve outcomes.
Using an agile approach, Civica helps organisations discover the needs of their users and then design and build secure, omni-channel applications centred on those needs.
The result is the delivery of innovative digital services that promote self-service, streamline manual processes, and give users access to the services and information they need, whenever and wherever they are.
Applying user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) best practice, we design solutions focused on the needs of users, helping to create digital services that deliver better outcomes and improved customer experiences at every step of the user journey.
- Discovery services – Through user needs based Discovery services, we research and analyse the service needs and outcomes of users, helping to inform and validate the design and development of digital solutions.
- Design as a service – We offer customers flexible access to expert UX and UI services to help them quickly scale and respond to changing project demands. We can deliver this through outcome-focused engagements, where our team delivers a specific design output, or by providing specific skills and capabilities to fill a customer's in-house gaps.
- UX consultancy – Our UX and UI experts will baseline your digital services against accessibility guidelines and usability standards, and provide practical recommendations that will enable you to offer class-leading digital services that are accessible, usable and deliver a great user experience.
Omni-channel digital solutions
Using the latest technologies and tools, we design, build and deliver secure, business-critical web and mobile applications that are centred on the needs of users.
- Advisory – We provide consultative services that guide our customers through the adoption and implementation of modern application development methods and technologies to deliver digital services through traditional and emergent channels.
- Web application development – Using modern methods, efficient implementation frameworks and leading technologies, we provide flexible, front-end and back-end web application design, build and test services that deliver secure, high-quality solutions on permise and in the cloud.
- Mobile development – We design, build and test secure mobile applications that optimise the user experience through mobile and tablet devices.
- Application management – Through our comprehensive application management and support services, we'll manage your business-critical applications, ensuring service availability, performance and security is maintained and optimised.
We help extend the life of your applications and enhance their effectiveness by updating legacy software and services with modern technologies and cloud services.
- Advisory – We provide consultative services to help our customers understand the best available options and approaches – including technical roadmaps, targeted processes and UX enhancements, and the introduction of cloud services – to efficiently extend the life of their legacy services.
- Application lifetime extension – By enhancing user and system interfaces and leveraging new technologies and cloud services, we can help extend the service lifetime of your existing applications, avoiding the cost and disruption involved in replacing an application completely.
- Cloud enablement – We enable and support the adoption of cloud services as part of our customer's strategic delivery model. Partial or full adoption of cloud-native or enabled services provides organisations with flexibility, scalability and efficiency.
Smart connected services
Using the latest IoT, AI and machine learning technologies, we implement solutions and services that automate processes, generate actionable insights and improve decision-making.
- Advisory – We advise and guide client adoption, helping organisations understand how to incorporate and implement IoT and AI technologies to realise additional value from their digital services.
- IoT integrated digital services – By implementing Internet of Things (IoT) patterns, technologies and services, we can help customers to connect smart devices and effectively manage and leverage the data generated to improve outcomes for users and customers.
- Cognitive services – We can help automate processes, predict demand and increase decision-making accuracy by incorporating AI technology into services and solutions.
- Application management services – Our IoT and cognitive services support capabilities enable us to seamlessly manage your smart connected services, ensuring service availability, performance and security is maintained and improved.
The difference we make...
We quickly bring your digital vision to life
Dedicated managed services and support
Over 400 security-cleared staff
Why choose us?
- A breadth of expertise and experience
- User experience expertise and technical know-how
- A full-service of capabilities to reduce risk as organisations can rely on just one single supplier throughout the service line cycle
- High profile credentials and references
- A number of our applications have been recognised as industry-leading and award-winning
- A strong ecosystem of partners enabling us to make recommendations best suited to customers’ objectives, budget and existing infrastructure
- Experience managing access to personal, national or organisation level data
- Delivering up to SECRET and even TOP SECRET projects
- We can support the integration of different technologies and standards
- Specialist teams in locations across the UK and Vadodara provide the right mix, scale and expertise to suit any project and budget requirements.
What’s really come across is the strong ethic among the team to want to produce something of high quality that ORX and our members will want to use. In all our interactions with Civica, you can see the team wants to build a system they’re proud of and that we can be proud of. That’s a wonderful culture to have in your organisation."
Jackie Applegate, Chief Operating Officer, ORX
Our Cloud Suite has more than 270 cloud software and services available to buy through the Digital Marketplace