Delivering a paperless NHS at the point of care is critical to improve safety and efficiencies, whilst delivering better patient outcomes.
Cito, our Clinical Information Management cloud enabled software, powers a real-time single view of each patient by unifying and structuring clinical data into customisable virtual electronic health records. Responsive and browser-agnostic, Cito provides clinicians with precise insight into patient care by putting all the information they need at their fingertips. Its deep integration capabilities and powerful workflow engine can also provide patients with access to better services.
As a result, Cito drives effective clinical pathways with assured decisions and operational efficiencies, to improve outcomes for patients and your organisation. And by helping deliver a paperless strategy, it reduces document storage and paper-handling costs, too.
Cito in the cloud creates a centralised store of electronic information to reduce the reliance on paper case notes.
Why choose Cito
- Deliver a paperless strategy, reducing document storage and paper-handling costs
- Single sign-on and integrated interface accelerate clinicians' access to patient data
- Complete virtual patient record to help you make better decisions and increase patient-focused outcomes
Cito delivers better outcomes to increase productivity by reducing delays in care provision and enabling more effective progress through care pathways. By promoting collaborative working and delivery of joined-up care across acute, primary and community care settings, Cito improves patient safety with 24/7 access to accurate, up-to-date information, enabling faster diagnosis and assured decision-making.
Cito has been designed with open standards for easy integration with existing clinical systems and portals. It has the scope for local customisation to meet changing NHS demands and compliance with NHS Digital Common User Interface guidelines. The responsive design is compatible with mobile devices and browsers.
Top 5 features for intuitive information management
- Single sign-on. Cito integrates with Active Directory to enhance organisation-wide security, simplify identity management and reduce overheads.
- Flexible display. Widget functionality lets you customise the way patient information displays to meet your needs.
- eForms and workflow. Use these to redesign patient pathways to meet changing care delivery processes, and future-proof your electronic health record solution.
- User-centred design. Cito was designed in partnership with a clinical advisory group; ongoing engagement with the group influences solution development.
- Responsiveness to change. Because Cito is our own intellectual property, we can rapidly develop the solution in line with the dynamic healthcare environment, without needing to rely on third parties.
As a major Trust offering acute services to more than half a million people, it was imperative for patient care that the go-live to Cito was as seamless as possible, across all departments. This was enabled, in large part, by the blended team from the Trust and Civica who worked
extremely well together.
Paul Curley, Chief Clinical Information Officer
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Watch the new Cito animation
Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust signs new contract for Civica’s Cito system
New five-year contract supports the Trust’s ‘paperless’ vision to facilitate integrated care, improved clinical safety and enhanced patient outcomes.Read more
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work
You may also be interested in
Health & Care Headlines
Product Enquiry - Health & Care
Please complete this form to contact Civica
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here