An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, Civica Complaint Management makes it easy to for transport operators and travel agencies to capture and manage complaints, comments, and informal feedback.
As legal obligations apply when complaints are received from passengers with mobility difficulties – efficient compliant handling of these concerns is essential.
Transport operators and travel agencies also often bear the brunt of complaints that can often be caused by issues outside of their control – such as adverse weather conditions. But every concern needs to be addressed to prevent damage to passenger loyalty and company reputation.
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling casework but simple email and forms-based interface for those staff and external parties less frequently involved in case handling – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online forms – allowing customers to report issues quickly and simply from your website
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Dynamic correspondence – saving time and effort by automatically generating branded correspondence – ready to be personalised or immediately delivered via post, email, or SMS
- Root cause analysis – multi-tiered case classifications, supported by threshold alerts, allow you to quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing better management of area-based caseloads and improved understanding of localised issues
Civica Complaint Management can be deployed to support compliance with complaint handling regulations defined by UK regulators, such as the Office of Rail and Roads (ORR) and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), as well the external dispute resolution processes for aviation and bus and coach users.
The Civica Complaint Management platform has also been deployed to meet the needs of travel and transport operators in Europe, North Africa, the United States and Canada. Civica supports the compliance needs of organisations across Europe, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation, contact us to book a demo.
Request a call back
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.