Civica Complaint Management enables property developers, surveyors, landlords, estate agencies, managing agents, and lettings agents to capture and manage complaints, identify, and address emerging issues, and comply with regulations and industry codes of practice.
Consumer expectations of the property sector are always high. That’s because living conditions are such an important factor for everyone. The propensity to complain – or even take legal action – regarding property-related matters is therefore more likely.
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling casework but simple email and forms-based interface for those staff and external parties less frequently involved in case handling – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online forms – allowing customers to report issues quickly and simply from your website
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Dynamic correspondence – saving time and effort by automatically generating branded correspondence – ready to be personalised or immediately delivered via post, email, or SMS
- Root cause analysis – multi-tiered case classifications, supported by threshold alerts, allow you to quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing better management of area-based caseloads and improved understanding of localised issues
Civica Complaint Management can be deployed to support compliance with complaint handling codes operated in the UK by the Property Ombudsman, Property Redress Scheme and New Homes Ombudsman.
The Civica Complaint Management platform has also been deployed to meet the needs of real estate and property management businesses in the United States. Civica supports the compliance needs of organisations across Europe, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
If you would like to find out more about Civica Complaints Management for your organisation, contact us to book a demo.
Find out how we can transform the way you work