A comprehensive pension administration solution helping you to automate processes, be compliant and reduce risk.
Our cloud enabled Universal Pensions Management (UPM) software combines pension administration, document management and payroll. Our software facilitates the management of defined benefit, defined contribution, career average revalued earnings (CARE) and hybrid pension schemes.
With an increasing focus on governance, risk management and efficiency, the demands placed on pension schemes continue to grow. Customer expectations for self-service portals and improved service levels demand the correct technology to address the challenges of a modern pension scheme.
Automated processes and workflows not only reduce human error, it maximises your control of risk, whilst giving you peace of mind that you’re compliant with government regulations.
As your business processes are streamlined, operational performance will increase which in turn customer satisfaction is maximised.
UPM also enables your scheme, and scheme members, to be self-sufficient with our online pensions portal – enabling members to manage their pension and personal information 24/7.
We can manage your Universal Pensions Management software for you so you don't have to. Talk to us about moving to the cloud.
Why choose Civica Pensions Management
- Automates processes enabling schemes to operate more effectively, improve productivity, reduce staff and time costs.
- Online self service for employers to effectively manage the fund and pension members to view/update their information, 24/7.
We offer the best in pensions technology to address today’s administration challenges.
We enable our customers to work better, faster and more productively:
- Safeguarding their members’ interests
- Saving time and money
- Streamlining business processes
- Providing improved scheme management information
- Minimising the risks of inaccurate data and expensive errors
- Enabling adherence to SLAs and disclosure requirements
- Offering employers, members and other stakeholders self-service access
- Providing a supportive and intuitive working environment for Administrators
- Integrates with Microsoft Office to allow the storage of email, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
Pensions Portal has greatly improved our employer engagement and the quality of data submitted to us, it allows our members to obtain immediate information about their pension and means that our staff have more time to deal with complex cases and increasing workloads.”Mark Alexander, Pensions Manager, Norfolk Pension Fund
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work
You may also be interested in
Find out more
Servitor Repairs Management
Find out more