In today’s digital age, your customers expect to make payments easily and securely. They expect to pay not only at a time convenient to them but also through a channel of their choice.
We deliver a secure and integrated payment solution that makes it simple for organisations to process payments online, over the phone or via third party channels such as PayPal and PayPoint.
Our complete payment solution helps you create a business case for change, redesign services around your customers and seamlessly integrate transactions into your back office – and all delivered using our secure and reliable managed service.
Why choose Civica Payments?
Your trusted payment solution provider
We are the trusted payment solution partner for over 140 UK authorities, and hundreds of schools and housing associations – handling £2 billion in secure electronic payments every year.
All our payment solutions are securely hosted and supported by accreditation to PADSS & PCI Level 1 standards – giving you and your customers the reassurance that your payments are protected.
We can help you securely process a wide range of payments online, over the phone or at the point of service – and at a time of the day to suit your customers.
With Civica Payments you can:
- Process a multi-channel range of payments including credit/debit card, direct debit, PayPal, PayPoint
- Never miss a payment again as we maximise your payment and collection rates with an average system availability of 99.99%
- Receive a full reporting suite to identify any missed or incomplete payments and allow you to refine and continually improve your services
- Save over 15 million minutes of calls handled through our automated payments line
- Process telephone payments using our next generation automatic telephone solution
- De-scope PCI compliance on your telephony system by capturing card payments with our integrated touch tone solution for operator assisted payments
Civica Payments has given residents a 24/7 online payment system and departments have been able to offer a wider range of services and goods for payment online. Because the platform is hosted, system support is handled by our IT provider and there were fewer implementation risks than competitor systems.Sarah Dennis Head of Information Technology and Organisational Development, Southampton City Council
The Commercial Imperative
Finding the right path to achieving a sustainable commercial model