Formerly known as Electoral Reform Services (ERS), Civica Election Services has been at the forefront of digital democracy since running the first online voting project in the UK in 2000. Our secure cloud voting platform is now used by millions of voters each year.
To achieve meaningful engagement and strong turnout from your electorate, it is important to build and maintain democratic dialogue year round. Digital transformation provides a great opportunity for organisations of all sizes to involve stakeholders in their democratic processes, whilst also supporting wider commitments to reduce environmental impact and lower spend.
We understand the needs of our customers and their electorates are varied. Our core online voting solution, CESvotes, is therefore designed to work in tandem with traditional voting methods including postal, telephone and SMS voting. This ensures accessibility for all your voters and helps maximise turnout.
Secure, robust technology is the cornerstone of our products. Our software is continuously monitored, maintained and updated to meet the highest security standards. Our election experts work with you to achieve the best approach and outcomes for your specific project.
Why choose Digital Democracy
- Reduces costs as part of a wider digital strategy
- Increases voter participation
- Real-time voter insights, helping to inform engagement strategies
CESvotes supports your organisation’s needs throughout the election period, is configurable to your specific project and supports client branding. We work across various sector and project types, ensuring a smooth voter journey and positive user experience for every project we deliver.
Core features of CESvotes:
- Vote – secure vote capture
- Platform - fully branded website which evolves throughout your election
- Nominate – captures candidate applications to stand
- Video – recorded, animated and streamed video services
- eLearner – supports and educates potential and successful election candidates
- Dashboard - powerful election insights to help understand and increase engagement
- Voter Profiling – research into voters and non-voters for deeper insight into your electorate’s engagement, including advice on improving participation.
Civica Election Services helps Marylebone Cricket Club introduce online voting for members
Strong uptake of online voting sees increased turnout and overwhelmingly positive member feedback.View case study
The new electronic voting platform prompted a huge increase in member engagement online. It was reliable, user-friendly and the whole election experience was fully branded; from initial email to reminder emails and the platform. Overall it was a more interesting and engaging process.
Making democracy happen
Civica Election Services
Making democracy happen - the UK’s leading provider of election services, with over 100 years' experience of administering elections, ballots and consultation processesBack to Civica Election Services