Delivering a paperless NHS at the point of care is critical to improve safety and efficiencies, whilst delivering better patient outcomes.
Cito, our Clinical Information Management solution, powers a real-time single view of each patient by unifying and structuring your clinical data into customisable virtual electronic health records. Responsive and browser-agnostic, Cito provides your clinicians with precise insight into patient care by putting all the information they need at their fingertips. Its deep integration capabilities and powerful workflow engine can also provide your patients with access to better services.
As a result, Cito drives effective clinical pathways with assured decisions and operational efficiencies, to improve outcomes for patients and your organisation. And by helping you deliver a paperless strategy, it lets you reduce document storage and paper-handling costs, too.
Why choose Cito
Deliver a paperless strategy, reducing document storage and paper-handling costs.
Single sign-on and integrated interface accelerate clinicians' access to patient data
Complete virtual patient record to help you make better decisions and increase patient-focused outcomes.
Cito delivers better outcomes to increase productivity by reducing delays in care provision and enabling more effective progress through care pathways. By promoting collaborative working and delivery of joined-up care across acute, primary and community care settings Cito improves patient safety with 24/7 access to accurate, up-to-date information, enabling faster diagnosis and assured decision-making.
A flexible solution that’s fit for the future
- Deployed in the cloud to achieve cost savings and efficiencies, lower IT risk and improve performance
- Open standards for easy integration with existing clinical systems and portals
- Scope for local customisation to meet changing NHS demands
- Compliance with NHS Digital Common User Interface guidelines
- Responsive design, compatible with mobile devices and browsers
- Five-year technology and development roadmap.
Top 5 features for intuitive information management
- Single sign-on. Cito integrates with Active Directory to enhance organisation-wide security, simplify identity management and reduce overheads.
- Flexible display. Widget functionality lets you customise the way patient information displays to meet your needs.
- eForms and workflow. Use these to redesign patient pathways to meet changing care delivery processes, and future-proof your electronic health record solution.
- User-centred design. Cito was designed in partnership with a clinical advisory group; ongoing engagement with the group influences solution development.
- Responsiveness to change. Because Cito is our own intellectual property, we can rapidly develop the solution in line with the dynamic healthcare environment, without needing to rely on third parties.
By upgrading to Civica’s Cito system, we’ll take advantage of multiple operational benefits in terms of efficiency, productivity and clinical safety. Patient care is always at the forefront of everything we do and implementation of the new solution will result in enhanced quality of patient experience and better ongoing outcomes for all our service users.
Damian Parkinson, Director of Health Informatics
Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
Watch the new Cito animation
Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust signs new contract for Civica’s Cito system
New five-year contract supports the Trust’s ‘paperless’ vision to facilitate integrated care, improved clinical safety and enhanced patient outcomes.
Cito powers a real-time single view of patients by unifying and structuring clinical data, driving effective clinical pathways with assured decisions and operational efficiencies