1st May 2018
Integrated HR and Payroll software for independent schools
Civica's HR and Payroll for Schools software provides all the tools you need to manage human resources, payroll and pensions in individual or groups of independent schools. The range includes dedicated HR and Payroll software modules, time and attendance management and employee self-service options which can be implemented in a combination to suit your needs. We also offer a managed payroll service for schools.
Complete integration means data is only ever entered once – be that by an employee, manager, HR or payroll –so creating reports, sharing information and automating processes is simple and improves policy adherence. Benefit from regular upgrades with new features and legislative updates.
Civica HR Software provides all the tools you need for efficient and effective HR management. Its use will help increase administration efficiencies, reduce operating costs and provide immediate access to accurate information for strategic analysis.
Key features of HR software for independent schools:
- Pre-employment checks
- Holiday and absence management
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Workflow tools
- Reporting including workforce census return and single central record
- Employee self-service and mobile apps
- Time and attendance management options
- Interface with SIMS or iSAMS (if required)
Civica HR uses the latest proven technology, with apps for mobile devices, and can be installed in-house or hosted at our secure UK datacentre.
Payroll and pensions
Civica payroll software is an incredibly flexible multi-company solution (so you could offer payroll services to other schools in your group if you so wish). It offers the reassurance of HMRC Enhanced Recognition and includes everything you need to process the most complex payrolls in line with ever-changing legislation including auto-enrolment, efficiently and accurately.
Key features of our payroll software for independent schools:
- HMRC enhanced recognition
- Handles unlimited companies/schools
- Handles employees with multiple posts with split-costing, aggregation of NI and a single payslip across all employments
- Term-time only working
- Teachers pay spines
- All statutory deductions, TPS, LGPS and special allowances
- Monthly and annual pensions reports
- Local Authority returns
- Link to Teachers’ Pensions Online (ASR/MDC)