Ideal for smaller treescapes or for clients with a large portfolio of sites to manage
ArborSite is unique in that it offers highly qualified tree assessments within a detailed, documented and, importantly, systemised approach to tree hazard management. It typically includes a one-off assessment on an annual or biennial basis.
Compiling all your tree assessment information into an easy to understand, systemised report, ArborSite offers you easily affordable expert advice and clear guidance for better managing your trees.
ArborSite enables you to:
- Perform documented assessments with tags created on each of your trees selected for management.
- Using our unique ArborSafe software, our consulting arborists detail each tree’s attributes, defects and hazards. Utilising an OH&S methodology, we assess the probability and consequence of potential failure.
- Our arborists also specify work actions with guidance comments where necessary and estimated budgetary costs for each tree requiring works.
- This information is then compiled into your ArborSite report as a selection of understandable reports and charts with site maps showing tree locations and risk ratings.
- A brief site summary overview is prepared which highlights the trees/assets of greatest risk, and a range of informational tree guidance documents to assist you in implementing our recommendations, and managing your trees into the future.
- ArborSite also helps you meet regulatory requirements, and set scheduled reassessments to ensure you are managing and maintaining your treescape.
Book a consultation to discuss your tree management needs
What our clients say
Luke Kennedy, Grounds Manager, St Kevin’s College
I feel ArborSafe’s systems are unique and far superior to other models I have seen … We are far more efficient with ArborSafe conducting the detailed reporting and inspections … All staff are professional, polite and courteous and additional advice is also just a phone call away.
You may also be interested in
ArborSafe offers a range of specialised services dealing with tree defects and decay, pest and disease problems, and soil and plant health issues.
Find out more