Ideal for large or significant treescapes or for clients who want a higher degree of service and systemisation
The ArborPlan Interactive Tree Management System provides a dynamic means of viewing and reporting on your trees. The system can be simply installed on PC’s and is an interface to your tree data and tree mapping. Each tree has a placemark that is colour coded to highlight the current risk rating and identifies the tree number and species. You can click on each tree icon to bring up a pop-up window that details the tree assessment (risk, works recommendations, defects, health, etc) plus guidance comments from our arborists or general comments from your own staff. ArborPlan also provides you with the ability to upload files to individual trees or the site, such as photos, invoices, other reports, permits or any items you feel are relevant to your trees or treescape.
ArborPlan provides all aspects necessary for on-going, fully documented tree assessment and reporting within one unparalleled system and service package. It typically includes annualised assessments over a 3 to 5 year contract term with pay by the month fees.
ArborPlan system enables you to:
- Upload files to individual trees or the site, such as photos, invoices, other reports, permits or any items you feel are relevant to your trees or treescape.
- Advanced searching capacity to find individual trees, groups or trees with related issues.
- Mapping of search results can be printed or emailed via our printing and export to pdf feature which displays specific tree locations; this helps enormously with tree works supplier guidance on the location of specific trees.
- Navigate through an easy-to-use platform, guided by our arborists, to quickly identify issues so that you can minimise additional non-scheduled site visits and save on costs.
- Maintain data on your changing treescape and to assist in demonstrating “Duty of Care” actions in relation to tree hazards.
Book a consultation to discuss your tree management needs
What our clients say
Jim Pearson, Property Manager, John XXIII College
We have too many trees on campus to manage without a system... ArborSafe’s program is easy to navigate with good reports and fulfils compliance and risk aspects.
You may also be interested in
ArborSafe offers a range of specialised services dealing with tree defects and decay, pest and disease problems, and soil and plant health issues.
Find out more