Enterprise Content Management
Automate secure content and records management, from creation to disposal, to regain control of your assets and mitigate risk.
With the changing regulations under increasing pressure, councils face a tough time meeting their citizens expected service levels. A governance based enterprise content management (ECM) system, Micro Focus Content Manager is designed to meet the global needs of government, regulated industry and enterprises. A scalable, policy driven records management solution with automated rules, classification and workflow capabilities.
Content Manager allows you to easily capture, search and manage business information from any source and is easily integrated to Authority platforms. It further simplifies the process of managing electronic documents in line with regulatory and business requirements.
An intuitive and easy to use solution, Content Manager creates an essential foundation for effective information governance and better business efficiencies, reduces costs and most importantly help provide a greater level of service to the community.
Micro Focus is the former software division of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is now part of Micro Focus. HPE Content Manager (formerly HP Trim) is now Micro Focus Content Manager.
Why choose Content Manager
- A single source of truth that increases efficiencies with integrated data points
- Reduces back end process costs, while ensuring compliance with regulatory legislation
- Compatibility to big data mobility and performance across a range of devices and content types
Features of Content Manager
- Electronic and physical records
- Assets and other resources information
- Manage all enterprise content simply, efficiently
- Facilitates advanced disposal processing with the workflow tool
- Maintains audit logs with comparison facilities
We’ve seen significant benefits from using Content Manager. It’s intuitive, easy to use, and automated. With everyone trained on the system, we’ve seen an increase in the amount and value of the information that’s being entered compared to the old system. It’s also increased productivity since each document is sent directly to the individual responsible for processing it, rather than to the entire department as was previously the case.
Anita Wharton, Paroo Shire Council
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work