CarelinkPlus is the client management system that manages all aspects of the client lifecycle, from enquiry to acquittal. The CarelinkPlus roster provides peace of mind with the most efficient and effective tools to deliver the best possible support.
The CarelinkPlus Solution
- Core Software - CarelinkPlus is the client management system that manages all aspects of the client lifecycle, from enquiry to acquittal.
- Rostering Efficiency - The CarelinkPlus roster provides peace of mind with the most efficient and effective tools to deliver the best possible support.
- Statutory Compliance - Keeping up to date with statutory reporting requirements has never been easier with CarelinkPlus.
- Accurate Reporting - CarelinkPlus stores all of your client records securely. There are over 200 useful reports each with their own filters and formats.
Why choose CarelinkPlus?
Core software which manages all aspects of the client lifecycle
Efficient rostering and accurate reporting
Keep up to date with statutory compliance
- NDIS Compliance - CarelinkPlus is a platform with the ability to make high-volume bulk claims and is continually updated to accommodate changes made by the NDIA.
- DSS Compliance - CarelinkPlus can assist in DEX reporting for CHSP and Family Services and is dynamic through web services.
- SHS Compliance - CarelinkPlus has received provisional certification to transfer data to the Specialist Homelessness Services (SHS) data holdings as of V19.2, steamlining analysis and reporting processes.
- Home Care Packages - CarelinkPlus has management of packages and allows roll over for level changes and movement of packages between providers. We will also introduce Medicare Claiming online in 2019.
- Out of Home Care - Management of Families and Fostered Children including payments to carers and other business practices.
What Modules are Available in CarelinkPlus?
There are over 500 Modules available in CarelinkPlus and it provides a central repository for client data, case management, rostering and resource management tools, award interpretation, budget and financial tracking, reporting, and integration to third party finance payroll systems.