Provide the best care outcomes by customising your software solution and integrating the Carelink Suite
The CarelinkConnect suite of APIs lets you create personalised interfaces between CarelinkPlus and third-party solutions. Support your administration team with seamless connectivity between your software solutions and cut out the need to access and update multiple programs.
Whether the integration architecture is point-to-point, hub-spoke, or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), you can achieve seamless integration with your different solutions. We offer specific APIs for different CarelinkPlus resources, including client, carer, and shift.
CarelinkConnect feature changes to CarelinkPlus will not require maintenance to API adapters as messages are entirely separate to CarelinkPlus data storage. One API can have multiple adapters, which is cost-effective when more than one type of interface is required. An API can support multiple operations, such as reading, writing, updating, and searching, allowing for robust, multi-directional integration. You can also develop personalised interfaces by creating a software adapter in the house.
Why choose CarelinkConnect?
- One API for multiple adaptors ensures a cost effective solution
- No maintenance required to API adapters
- Create your own interfaces to connect with CarelinkPlus
CarelinkConnect suite of APIs
- Develop custom interfaces - You can choose to develop CarelinkPlus interfaces in house by creating a software adapter via CarelinkConnect APIs.
- Multi-directional integration - One API can support multiple operations (read, write, update, search), allowing for robust, omnichannel integration.
- No maintenance - Changes to CarelinkPlus will not require maintenance to API adapters as messages are entirely separate to CarelinkPlus data storage.
- Multiple adaptors - One API can have multiple adapters, making them cost-effective if more than one type of interface is required.
How can we help transform the way you work?
The latest from Civica
You may also be interested in
Find out more