Data volumes are growing every second. It's more critical than ever to create a single view of your customers, citizens, patients or members to improve decision making and harness the full potential of data.
With our comprehensive Master Data Management Management (MDM) solution, MultiVue, you can break down the silos that hold customer data and create a single, reliable version of the truth – unlocking greater efficiency, accuracy and the ability to make more informed decisions.
With MultiVue and its accompanying modules – MultiVue Share, MultiVue Enrich, and MultiVue Integrate – delivering a single customer view is simpler and more cost-effective than ever. Built for flexibility, scalability and a rapid implementation process, our MDM platform will help you take control of your customer records and reap the rewards of data-driven business – regardless of the scale or scope of your challenges.
Providing an unmatched level of performance, flexibility and scalability, MultiVue is recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for MDM of customer data solutions for seven consecutive years, and our solutions are optimized to deliver maximum business value from day one of your project.
Deployed through a single installer containing all component modules that can be activated as and when they are required, our solution streamlines service delivery with a trusted, accurate and enriched single 360-degree view of the customer across multiple sources.
Why choose MultiVue?
Improve business decision making
Drive efficiencies & cost savings
Improve data quality & accuracy
Improve data quality and accuracy through real-time verification and enrichment from trusted reference sources.
MultiVue Enrich ensures that the performance of our core MDM platform, MultiVue is not affected by poor data by ensuring all records are verified against external reference data sources. This means you can trust the accuracy of your data and distribute your single view of the customer across your organization with confidence.
- Business data (company names, addresses, location relationships, SIC codes, SME indicators)
- Access to a broad range of social demographic enrichment data for record enrichment
- Ability to append additional data to records eg Grid References, UPRN's etc
Synchronise and distribute data across enterprise systems to improve accuracy and consistency.
Using MultiVue Share you can improve sharing and synchronization of data to support the decision-making process and distribute the most consistent, accurate data possible. Alongside our core MDM platform, MultiVue Share provides the most trusted data throughout your organization and allows you to control all updates to all applications at a granular level.
- Downstream notification of data updates to all connected source systems.
- Configurability to support updates in different delivery models to suit source system requirements.
- Granular control enabling specific data attributes to be accepted or rejected.
- The option to manually verify or automate changes to data.
- Intuitive user interface to take the complexity out of data stewardship tasks.
Drive efficiencies with seamless embedding across your CRM, ERP or web service platforms.
The nature of customer interactions is changing and becoming more complex, the potential touchpoints they could have with your organisation can cover multiple departments. It is essential that CRM is connected to your solution. MultiVue Integrate seamlessly embeds with our core MDM platform and CRM to enable your organization to manage customer relationships more efficiently and with more intelligence.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Available online and on-premise
- Enhanced fuzzy matching capability for CRM
- Enterprise search functionality
- Active registration.
We’ve used several EMPI solutions for matching and merging in the past, but only Civica’s MultiVue has been able to keep up with our customers.”
Ryan Campbell, Chief Strategy and Information Officer, Verinovum
What makes Civica MultiVue different?
- Sophisticated matching algorithms for the highest levels of data accuracy
- Robust data governance tools to reduce security and compliance risk
- Powerful tools for business users and CRM integration capability
- Ability to deploy on-premise or in the cloud
- Excellent performance on any hardware
- Accurate, complete, consistent data across departments and agencies
- Better-informed decisions with a holistic view of services
- Higher-quality, more streamlined services at a lower cost
- A common entry point for front office, back office and citizen self-service
- A common data backbone for digital transformation and CRM renewal
- Improved user experience and outcomes
- Unmatched performance and scalability
- Flexible licensing model for IT vendors.
We now have an up-to-date and accurate picture of every person served by the department, which means we have a holistic view of the cost of service provision and can ensure that every person receives the best, most joined-up service possible.”
Beth Davidson, State Health Information Technology Coordinator, Department of Health & Social Services, State of Alaska