Civica complaint management software for Financial Services has been designed to enable UK financial services providers to meet the requirements set out in the FCA DISP handbook. The UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulates firms and financial advisers so that markets and financial systems remain sound, stable and resilient.
FCA DISP rules
The FCA requires financial services providers to have an effective dispute resolution scheme in place and has published the DISP handbook.
This part of the FCA Handbook sets out how complaints are to be dealt with by firms and the Financial Ombudsman Service. It refers to relevant provisions in the Act and in transitional provisions made by the Treasury under the Act. It includes rules made by the FCA and rules made (and standard terms set) by FOS Ltd with the consent or approval of the FCA.
An easy-to-use, cost-effective and intuitive system, Civica’s FCA complaints management solution, makes it easy to capture manage, track and report on complaints and feedback regardless of where and how the customer contacts your organisation.
Civica’s complaint management software for Financial Services includes:
- Workflows and correspondence that are pre-defined to meet the prescribed timescales for initial handling and escalated handling of complaints and disputes.
- Granular classification of complaints to enable effective root cause analysis to be conducted to prevent systemic issues from going unnoticed.
- Simple to use facilities for the capture of complaints to enable logging and tracking from initial contact with contact through to escalated handling operations.
- Email, web form, telephony, and social media integration tools to enable complaints to be collected from any channel.
- Full reporting, team-specific dashboards, and analysis tools.
- KPI tracking and measurement.
- Full support for external dispute resolution processes – with the facility to support sharing of case file information with the Financial Ombudsman Service if and when a complaint is externally escalated by a consumer.
- Fully extendable case management platform – utilise for Section 75 disputes, chargebacks, data privacy requests, financial crime casework, all can be further extended as a configuration service, to enable your organization to collaborate with merchants, comply with regulations, improve service levels and enhance customer experience.
If you would like to learn more about Civica Complaints Management for Financial Services, contact us to book a demo.
Find out how we can transform the way you work