The only end-to-end fire risk management solution
Used by 69% fire and rescue services, Civica Community Fire Risk Management Information System (CFRMIS) provides comprehensive auditing and operational intelligence; helping to minimise risks to the public and fire crews. It’s the only solution that allows you to manage all aspect of fire risk management in the one place. You can accurately record, manage and view all your data in real-time to identify and prioritise risks effectively.
In the cloud, officers can complete inspections on-the-go; removing paper to save costs and boost efficiency. Our self-service portal automates citizens’ and businesses’ fire safety check requests, and task creation; saving administration time and improving service responsiveness.
Why choose CFRMIS
Identify, manage and prioritise risks effectively to boost safety
Automate processes to remove paper and increase productivity
Deliver more efficient, responsive services
Make your community safer and deliver better services
Manage all your strategic and operational risk using one solution. CFRMIS can be managed by Civica, or your own IT team. Key capabilities include:
- Protection Ensure non-domestic premises comply with fire safety legislation. Prioritise audits and inspections according to your Risk Based Inspection Programme (RBIP); helping you maximise resources and minimis risk.
- Prevention Reduce citizens’ home fire risk through timely home safety checks based on your RBIP. Integrates with Safelincs to automatically create jobs; reducing administration time and increasing productivity.
- Vulnerable Persons Mitigate risks to individuals in the home through timely Safe and Well visits. Record risks and referrals from third party to improve their safety.
- Operational Intelligence Reduce operational risk to fire crews when responding to incidents. Capture and analyse site-specific risk data to support informed decision-making.
- Online Services Provide a self-service portal for citizens, businesses, and third-party organisation such as police forces, NHS and charities to submit online requests directly to your fire service.
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service
I have found CFRMIS an invaluable tool for recording and reporting our Community Safety, Community Engagements and Business Fire Safety work within the fire service. Civica are supportive and approachable with new ideas and development of the system.
Find out how Civica can transform the way you work
You may also be interested in
TranSend Fleet Management
Maximise the use and value of your fleet assets to increase productivity. Manage compliance with ease and save up to 50% of administration time.
Through a range of analytical and insight-based solutions, we help organisations become insight-driven