25th April 2019
Langley Park Learning Trust in the London Borough of Bromley is a multi-academy trust (MAT) that’s growing fast. Having started out as a collaboration between two schools, has recently increased by a third, taking the number of pupils to around 5,000, and the number of staff to approximately 500.
To help the trust meet the challenges that come with rapid growth, continue to provide students with the best education possible, and tackle the responsibility and accountability of an organisation with a £24m budget, the MAT needed a more powerful financial management system. Langley Park Learning Trust chose Education FinancialsLIVE, Civica's cloud-based system, to manage finances across its estate, making significant efficiency gains and saving costs.
- A powerful financial management information system able to support future growth
- Efficiency gains, including a reduction in the time taken to produce management accounts from two weeks to one day
- A single chart of accounts that provides increased visibility and enables identification of opportunities to make savings
- Reduced overheads through better evaluation and management of suppliers
- Access to the financial system via the cloud, enabling remote working and ensuring data is always to hand
- Informed financial decision making based on smart data extracts.