Supporting health and independence with electronic patient record (EPR) software for mental health, and community-based health and social care.
Civica Care Records (formerly Paris) is used by some of the largest health care providers in the UK and western Canada, to support the care delivery process - from initial referral and registration, through assessment, to delivery of an agreed care plan.
Our EPR system interoperates with other health and social care systems to record and share important information across multiple agencies. Helping to improve continuity of care and support more informed decision making.
Why choose Civica Care Records?
Integrates EPR and case management to support decision-making and help improve patient outcomes
A complete view of an individual from referral through to care plan delivery
Supports mobile working, giving access to updated patient information anytime, anywhere
Deliver better care with mental health and adult social care software
Civica Care Records enables front-line staff to record and share important information, helping them make better decisions and improve care. It supports:
- Multi-disciplinary team working
- Integrated health and social care services
- Online and offline mobile working and touchscreen tiles.
Civica Care Records can be implemented as an integrated system or on a per-service basis. It incorporates the latest thinking on clinical safety, usability, accessibility and best practice, including relevant NHS Common User Interface (CUI) guidance such as the patient banner.
Associate Director of Information Management and Technology,
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Trust
We’ve seen increased demand for our services as the UK’s mental health demands becomes ever more acute. This, combined with the availability of new technologies, saw us review our existing digital capabilities. Continuing our Civica partnership will enable us to improve care pathways and future-proof the Trust.
Electronic patient record system FAQs
- What is an electronic patient record software?
Electronic patient record (EPR) systems store patient data in a digital format, providing a centralised view of the patient and giving healthcare professionals the information they need to make more informed decisions. EPR software can be integrated with other hospital systems.
- What is the purpose of an EPR software?
Electronic patient record (EPR) systems enable patient data to be shared between multiple teams or agencies, unlike paper documents. This provides quick access to more detailed patient care information to improve outcomes.
- What are the benefits of Civica Care Records, electronic patient record system?
- Provides integrated health and social care services in a single system
- Supports multi-disciplinary team working
- Reduces potential errors when locating patients and helps manage bed utilisation more effectively
- Integrated care record provides information about a child, parent or sibling
- Active caseload monitoring with notifications to health and social care practitioners
- Improves patient experience with less repetition of medical history and speed of discharge
- Interoperates with different systems involved in the delivery of health and social care.
You may also be interested in
Civica Prescribing ensures safety and efficiency for prescribing and medicine administration.
Electronic health record
Cito – Clinical Information Management System transforming patient care with real-time, single-view access to critical information
Community services scheduling
Civica Scheduling helps community services manage capacity and demand with intelligent scheduling.
Health & Care Headlines
Book a demo
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.