Asset Edge Reflect makes recording inspections and maintenance work easy, fast and accurate.
Latest News – See how Moorabool Shire council have modernised their maintenance operations with Reflect, read more…
Asset Edge Reflect is the leading inspection and maintenance management software used by local and state governments in Australia – this includes over 125 local government sites across New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Tasmania that are relying on Reflect to manage a wide range of council assets.
With a focus on user experience and a robust set of features, Asset Edge Reflect can be used for the planning, recording and analysis of maintenance activities for any class of asset.
What assets can I manage with Asset Edge Reflect?
The versatility of Reflect allows for highly configurable requests, incidents, inspection, defect and activity modules. The application of the software is limitless with respect to the range and type of assets your organisation is responsible for including but not limited to:
- Regional, Local Rural and Urban Roads
- Footpaths, Walking tracks and Cycle-ways
- Parks and Reserves
- Highways and Freeways
- Significant Trees and Vegetation Management
- Bridges, Culverts and Tunnels
- Graffiti and Vandalism Management
- Noxious Weed monitoring and control
- Storm Water and Sewerage Systems
- Airports and Aerodromes
- Car Parks and Public Spaces
- Rest Areas and Reserves
- Boat Ramps and Waterway Facilities
- Levee Systems and Sale Yards
The setup of the Reflect database is fully flexible and is able to incorporate existing policies and procedures, OHS and risk management requirements, customer requests, service delivery, defect identification and intervention models, maintenance rectification activities and programs.
- Key features include:
- Comprehensive inspection scheduling and monitoring
- Simple mapping interface with GPS for maintenance crews and inspectors
- Microsoft .NET® application with SQL Mobile or SQL Server Database
- Works with Windows XP®, 7, 8, 10 and Android devices
- The Web Portal works on all current Web Browsers
- User Definable Reporting with both simple and complex querying
- Utilises existing mapped layers of council assets (mapinfo® or esri®)
- Digital images and documents are stored within the Reflect database (including metadata)
- Simple integration and reporting with MS Excel® and MS Word®
- Integration with GIS, Financial, Request and Asset Management systems
- View recorded data using Google Map® , Google Satellite® and Google StreetView®
- Comprehensive Help Desk support from Civica representatives and site support when required
All defects identified during planned or reactive inspections are recorded, which then enables organisations using Asset Edge Reflect to adopt a systematic approach to scheduling and carrying out both reactive and preventative maintenance activities. Reflect manages information relating to requests, inspections, defects, planned works, work orders and claims.
The software has a powerful reporting wizard allowing data to be exported using either Microsoft Word® or Microsoft Excel®. All recorded information can also be viewed and analysed using Google® mapping features. Asset managers and maintenance planners are able to utilise this data to justify existing maintenance expenditure, future work programming, defect rectification, service delivery and the generation of unit rates for maintenance activities.