In today’s digital world data volumes are growing every second. It's essential to ensure your processes are underpinned by complete, accurate and shareable data.
Civica’s cloud enabled Master Data Management (MDM) software, MultiVue, helps you to match, merge and master your data, ensuring the richest view of a record and all associated entities; anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
The ability to bring together data from multiple business systems and functions to create an accurate view unlocks exciting opportunities for tech innovation and data insights, enabling you to deliver more cost-effective services and enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
The opportunities to create better outcomes from MDM are only limited by the ability of IT and business functions to work together to identify use cases and areas of process improvement.
Identifying if you have a data management issue and understanding how to solve it:
3 steps to data management success with Civica MultiVue
1. Data is complete:
- By matching and merging records from all sources (internal and external) to produce a comprehensive and trusted golden record
2. Data is accurate:
- By resolving problems in data quality, such as duplicates, gaps and inconsistencies
- By enriching records against 3rd party reference sets such as the LLPG (address standardisation) or Experian.
3. Data is shareable:
- By synchronising the golden record across systems and departments – including CRM
- By creating better data for building trusted insight through data warehousing, BI and AI
- With partner agencies for collaborative working
- With customers for improved digital experience and request management.
With MultiVue and its accompanying modules – MultiVue Share, MultiVue Enrich, and MultiVue CRM Embed – you’ll take control of your records and reap the rewards of data-driven business.
Why choose Civica MultiVue
Improve business decision making
Drive efficiencies & cost savings
Improve data quality & accuracy
- MultiVue Enrich
Improve data quality and accuracy through real-time verification and enrichment from trusted reference sources.
MultiVue Enrich ensures that the performance of our core MDM platform, MultiVue is not affected by poor data by ensuring all records are verified against external reference data sources. This means you can trust the accuracy of your data and distribute your single view of the customer across your organisation with confidence.
- Business data (company names, addresses, location relationships, SIC codes, SME indicators)
- Access to a broad range of social demographic enrichment data for record enrichment
- Ability to append additional data to records eg Grid References, UPRN's etc
- MultiVue Share
Synchronise and distribute data across enterprise systems to improve accuracy and consistency.
Using MultiVue Share you can improve sharing and synchronization of data to support the decision-making process and distribute the most consistent, accurate data possible. Alongside our core MDM platform, MultiVue Share provides the most trusted data throughout your organisation and allows you to control all updates to all applications at a granular level.
- Downstream notification of data updates to all connected source systems.
- Configurability to support updates in different delivery models to suit source system requirements.
- Granular control enabling specific data attributes to be accepted or rejected.
- The option to manually verify or automate changes to data.
- Intuitive user interface to take the complexity out of data stewardship tasks.
- MultiVue CRM Embed
Drive efficiencies with seamless embedding across your CRM, ERP or web service platforms.
The touchpoints people have with your organisation can often span multiple departments and employees, resulting in data in several different systems, lack of meaningful insight and a disjointed and inefficient customer experience.
it’s critical that the data held in your CRM encompasses these many touchpoints. MultiVue CRM Embed seamlessly embeds with our core cloud-enabled MDM platform and CRM to enable your organisation to manage customer relationships more efficiently and with more intelligence.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Available online and on-premise
- Enhanced fuzzy matching capability for CRM
- Enterprise search functionality
- Active registration.
By investing in Civica MultiVue we will make a single citizen view part of our business as usual, allowing our IT function to canvass the business to come up with more and more use-cases to create further efficiencies for the council.
Preparing data as an asset for AI in public services
Careful consideration of key issues combined with a strong master data management platform can support use of the technology for the public good, writes Ross McIntosh, business development director at Civica
Find out more
MDM for Local Government
Match, merge and master citizen and household data to drive innovation and improve services
Find out more
You may also be interested in
Through a range of analytical and insight-based solutions, we help organisations become insight-driven
Housing Management Software
Connecting employees & customers to deliver better & responsive services across Social Housing.
The latest from Civica UK
Book a demo
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.