In our second volume of Perspectives* we delve into the world of chatbots. But can they provide real value for public services? And how can you maximise your investment?
Leaders and innovators joined us at Perspectives* Live with Microsoft to answer these questions and more in three key sessions:
1. Rise of the bots
- Why bots, why not and why should we care? (Glen Robinson, UK National Technology Officer, Microsoft) - Providing a perspective on why and how this technology is making an impact
- Chatbot experiences... - Our open chat sharing real-life experiences across public services.
2. Bots of the future
- Big idea-sharing - Our handpicked tech startups (Signly, Vastmindz, Aiva and Ellipsis Health) outline more about what's possible in their fast-paced pitches
- Chatbots... what will the future bring? (Matthew Higham, Chief Digital Officer, Microsoft) - Rule-based FAQ bots and digital assistants are just the beginning, Matthew explores what the future holds and provide a glimpse of what might come next.
3. Getting bot ready
- Practical steps to help you get 'bot ready' – Our expert panel discusses how you can take the first steps and get the most value from your chatbot
- Chair: Harold de Neef (Group Director - Cloud and Innovation, Civica)
Panel: Gosbert Chagula (CEO, Startup Discovery School), Emma Jackson (Head of Digital Design and Innovation, Monmouthshire County Council), Genady Belenky (Chatbot lead, Microsoft) and Emily Douglin (Managing Director – Regulatory Services, Civica)
Are you talking to me?
From Alexa to Siri, or Bobi to Florence bots have become a seamless extension in our everyday lives. In volume 2, we delve into their world and examine the impact for public servicesFind out more
Public Sector Tech Trends: 2022
Liz O’Driscoll shares the 7 key trends that will inspire more innovative public services and shape our world in 2022 and beyond.
Find out more
How to get the best out of your bot
Andy Cox shares four key principles to help public service organisations get maximum value from chatbots.
Find out more