Managing patient pathways
Digital transformation of the NHS is a priority. Technology plays a key role in supporting better care and improved outcomes for patients.
InfoFlex, our digital health software delivers a single view of patient information. Combining data recorded in InfoFlex via clinical solutions or patient portals with information from existing hospital systems. This provides comprehensive, real-time information to support clinical decision making and patient care.
Designed to meet clinical needs by reflecting patient care pathways, InfoFlex supports over 65 clinical specialties throughout the healthcare community. This has never been more important than now, as we deal with the Coronavirus pandemic.
Trusts are using InfoFlex in innovative ways to manage Covid-19 data collection and reporting:
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust set up a Virtual Hospital for the administration of patients being cared for in the community
- At Sherwood Forest Hospitals and Gloucester Hospitals Foundation Trusts, InfoFlex alerts clinicians that a patient has been tested for Covid-19 with the results.
Why choose InfoFlex?
Single view of real-time patient information supports clinical decision making
Automates workflow processes and alerts ensuring efficient management of patient pathways
Inherent flexibility brings healthcare communities together; patients, clinicians and the trust, to improve patient experience.
InfoFlex is dedicated to driving digital transformation in the NHS through a single clinical solution. The configurability of InfoFlex meets changing NHS needs can support any aspect of healthcare management such as:
- Care pathway and workflow management
- Patient and clinician portals and dashboards
- Shared care and empowerment of patients in their own care processes
- Integrated inpatient care
- All clinical specialties including cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, rheumatology, endoscopy, Covid-19
- Remote monitoring and stratified pathway tracking
- Discharge summaries
Consultant OMFS, Chief Clinical Information Officer,
Caldicott Guardian, North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
To enable clinical teams to make the best decisions for patients, access to the complete health record is required, extending beyond the traditional boundaries of hospital practice. Accessing a range of information sources including the GP record in a contextual fashion using our InfoFlex clinical portal means that those key decisions are supported by the most up to date information presented through a simple interface.
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work
You may also be interested in
Cito - Clinical Information Management System
Transforming patient care with real-time, single-view access to critical information
Find out more