Optimising Software Asset Management
The business case for implementing an effective Software Asset Management (SAM) solution can be compelling: one of our SAM solutions helped a 12,500-seat public services organisation save over £1.5 million.
We offer the most highly developed, robust and best value SAM services on the market. They range from a simple software and licensing review through to a range of fully managed solutions.
Why choose Software Asset Management
Our licensing review will help you identify opportunities to unlock substantial savings in your software estate.
We'll help you reduce the risk associated with incorrect software licensing and improve licensing compliance.
Using SAM will help you improve control of your software assets and make more informed ICT strategy decisions.
A software asset management solution you can trust
Our SAM customers have given us a 100% satisfaction rating over the past three years, and we're trusted by Microsoft to carry out its most complex software audits.
Members of our SAM team have an average of 10 years' SAM experience and are currently the Microsoft Worldwide SAM Partner of the Year and ITAM Review Partner of the Year. They have also been the proud recipients of the Microsoft SAM Innovation Award and the Snow Service Provider of the Year award .
Our SAM solutions are designed to meet a variety of needs:
- SAM and Licence Review. We'll help you quickly gain a clear, independently generated picture of the threats and opportunities across your software estate. Our consultants will produce an ROI calculation and business justification showing where and how you can drive efficiencies and improvements.
- Managed SAM solutions. These are securely hosted in our UK data centre, which offers high availability and assured technical support. Choose from:
- Standard. We provide you with our industry-leading Snow-based licence management software to capture your installed software estate (and hardware too, if required). It comes with powerful reporting to help you see, manage and control your ICT assets.
- Professional. We extend the Standard service by taking on a more operational role, as well as managing licence compliance for Microsoft and your other software vendors.
- Enterprise. When you choose this bespoke service, our SAM consultants will work with you to manage compliance, control, cost savings, risk reduction and process enhancements. We'll help you optimise your approach to SAM so that you can realise all the benefits.
Our long relationship with Civica allows us to have a very honest relationship. Civica has the expertise and partners able to advise us on any issues. Civica is a strategic partner and we look forward to carrying on the relationship with exciting projects in the future.
Find out more about how Civica can transform the way you work